What Is Nemesis?
NEMESIS is an Australian termite bait system designed to attract and eliminate termite colonies in a safe non invasive way. It uses an insect growth regulator(IGR), Chlorfluazuron, as the active constituent in the Termite Bait. Active termites feed on the highly attractive bait food source & translocate the IGR to other members of the colony, at levels undetectable by those termites, until the colony collapses. Our Termite Bait is a registered product under the requirements of legislation administered by the Pesticides Board, Malaysia.
The system uses a number of unique stations for In Ground & Above Ground interception of active termites
First a professional pest manager will inspect your home for termites, and if they are found or if the risk of possible activity is high, the Nemesis termite bait system will be recommended.
If termites are found, Nemesis above ground stations are placed directly over the active areas; this engages the termites and results in faster colony elimination.
Otherwise, Nemesis inground stations are deployed around the perimeter of your home. Termite attractive timber inserts are placed inside these external stations and are monitored on a regular basis for termite activity.
The NEMESIS Termite Monitoring and Baiting System:
- Is an innovative and proven approach to termite control.
- Is an effective solution that is less invasive or disruptive as a treatment process compared to more traditional chemical methods.
- Is a visible method and the process is transparent, allowing for a co-operative approach to termite control with your chosen pest manager.
- Greatly reduces the risk to non-target insect or animal species, by targeting termite colonies.
- Reduces the risk of environmental damage, especially compared with chemical treatment methods.
- Can be used either as a localised treatment to a specific area of your home, or as a full installation to the perimeter.
- Can be applied to other structures on your property, such as sheds, gazebos, decking or fences.
The NEMESIS Termite Bait System is a competitive termite control method when compared to other more traditional means of control. We recommend that you carefully assess the quotation given to you by a professional pest manager, taking into account the quality and extent of the service offered, including follow-up services. The cheapest price does not necessarily mean you will be receiving the best treatment for your premises.
The cost of any treatment required to obtain lasting termite control will be determined by a range of factors including the size of your home, extent of any existing infestation and its location within your home, the species of termite encountered, pressure from termite nests within range of your home, frequency of property inspections required by you, and system installation requirements- e.g. monitoring station installation underneath concrete paths or patios will be more time consuming than in a garden. These factors should be discussed with you and your chosen pest manager prior to making any decision on a treatment.