Why Only A Professional?
As a homeowner you should always use a professional pest manager when dealing with a termite problem. We recommend that you should not attempt to treat the problem yourself because:
- Termites have the potential to damage your home significantly and thus a trained professional is needed to address the issues.
- Termite management requires training on how to detect and locate termites.
- A thorough inspection is one of the most important aspects of termite management. Your professional pest manager is trained and experienced in inspection and detection techniques.
- Termite control professionals understand the important aspects of building construction and how it relates to the planning and implementation of a successful termite management program.
- Termite control professionals are trained to correctly interpret inspection results and understand how they relate to selecting appropriate control methods.
- Termite control professionals are trained to service the specialized systems that are available for termite management; in particular those professionals who have undertaken the Nemesis accreditation course can show you how the Nemesis System can detect colonies and eliminate them from your home.